Monday, April 4, 2011

Piles of Laundry


Camping was great.
Despite some serious lack of sleep, we had 2 days of sunshine, explored a new nature reserve, had good food and I realized afresh how much I love camping.
I do not, however, love when people bring their tvs camping,
And set them up, outside their mammoth RV, to watch with the volume turned way up.
Are you kidding me?


Anyway. I also do not love the piles of laundry all about my house.  
Smoky, sandy laundry piled on the back porch.
Clean, folded laundry sitting on the coffee table. 
Laundry spinning around in my washer and drier--it's every where!
I am going back to the laundry and then to bed.
Because the plumber is coming bright and early to crawl under the house, install a new pipe and finally connect my dishwasher!
I still don't believe it.
But I'll keep you posted.


Come back tomorrow--I have lots of great posts in the works for this week.
Love from,
Greta

No comments: