Thursday, June 9, 2011

Oh, Oh, Oh--We're on Ohdeedoh!!!!

To say I'm excited is a bit of an understatement.
Our kids' room tour is on Ohdeedoh today!


You don't know Ohdeedoh?
It's the all things kids blog that is part of the blog, Apartment Therapy.
I am a big fan of both blogs so when I received an email from Beth, a writer for Ohdeedoh, asking me if I would consider letting Ohdeedoh post our room tour on their blog, I was pretty ecstatic.
I emailed her back in 1 second.  Or less.

Because we are anticipating arrival of Baby any day, I quickly sent her photos and answered the room tour questions.  It was so much fun to think about how and why we have decorated the room the way we have.
Also, I was really surprised to find out how small that room really is.
I guess living in a 600 square foot house for 8 years gives you an unique sense of space.  
Anyway, here's the link to the post on Ohdeedoh. 
Please go take a look and share my excitement!

AND, yesterday the art I created for the Baby's corner was on Shelterrific, another one of my favorite blogs!
Megan B. wrote the nicest things about my blog.  It made me cry.
I know, not hard to do right now, but still.  
It felt pretty dang good.
Thank you Shelteriffic for sharing my ideas on your blog.  

It's been a big week for my little ol blog.
Now I just have to concentrate on getting baby out.
Maybe I'll take tomorrow off from blogging and take some nice long walks.
Or sit on the couch and eat ice cream.
Happy early Friday.

Love from,
Greta


4 comments:

Debbie said...

Congratulations! Ohdeedoh is exactly how I found my way over :) Great job, and again, the room looks great!

Deb said...

I'm new to your blog--saw your pics on Ohdeedoh and had to come check it out! We live in Southern California too and I can relate to adjusting to living in small spaces. We moved here from Ohio (where every child has their own room) last summer. Love seeing how you can have a small home that is still amazing!

mygirl said...

super excited for you! that's awesome! now please have that baby i am DYING to find out if you have a he or a she! love, christina

grey rose (they/them) said...

meep! super thrilled for you!

of COURSE they'd tour your space. awesome.

xo