Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Photo a Day Challenge

I decided to take part in a photo a day challenge.
I know most people probably started last month.
It's OK.
Having 4 kids has helped me become accustomed to being late for everything.
I'm over it.



There are a bunch of different challenges out there.
This one, from this blog, seemed like a good one.
Here's my list for February.


Taking a photo a day is no problem for me.  
It's a rare day when I don't take a photo.
It's a rare day when I don't take a lot of photos.
Editing and posting each day might be a different story, though.
I may post a weeks worth at a time.
We'll see.
Ultimately I think it will be fun to have a year's worth (ok, 11 months) of photos and then put them in a book.
What a great little memory book for 2012, right?
You should join in!


So here's my photo for February 1st, 2012.
My View:

William
Waiting for his very first baseball practice.


I love this boy.
And I think I'm gonna love this photo a day thing.
Love from,
Greta

1 comment:

Ana said...

aww what an adorable pic!! I hope I get better at taking pictures with this challenge!! :)