Friday, January 16, 2009

I'm Back

I've been hiding.
But my hands have been full of so many other things.


And now, I'm back. Oh how I have missed this blog. It has been a long while since I have been here. There are so many reasons why I have been unable to post new photos on Me Too. One of which was I had completely, or very nearly, filled our hard drive with photos. Therefore I could not add any new photos for fear of crashing the whole thing. That would be bad.

So I waded through many, many photos and threw out hundreds. It was actually quite a nice exercise because I was able to see how my photos have improved in the 6 short months that I have owned my lovely, lovely camera. My eye for lighting and composition, colors and, why didn't I ever do this before, turning off the flash has made my photography much better.

But I still have so far to go. I would say that this year has been a pivotal one for me as far as unwrapping this creative part of myself. I hope that this coming year will be that but so much more. I am excited about learning new things and trying new things. One of my goals this year is to learn how to use my camera. For Reals. That means reading the manual and turning off the auto focus. But for now, here are a few pictures taken in Fallbrook over Christmas break. Enjoy and look for more soon. One photo every day, right?




No comments: