Monday, August 31, 2009

Something New # 2

Here it is, blog recommendation # 2: design*sponge

If you haven't read design *sponge, you must start now. You must, I tell you. It is so full of fabulous ideas and inspiration.
Like this. Don't you just love all the color in this house? The mix of modern and funky pieces is right up my alley.
This is from their sneak peek category. Whenever I am feeling uninspired to work on my house, this section always makes me energized. In fact, I need to hurry up and finish this blog so I can paint a frame for a picture I am hanging up in the bathroom.

Another favorite category is made with love. I have been wanting to make terrariums with the boys and this tutorial just made it easier. Peruse this section anytime you are looking for a great do it yourself craft project.

Oh, and there are recipes. (this red velvet cupcake looks divine)
And before and after projects.
It is great.
Just great!

One of the best things about design*sponge is there is always new content. There are lots of contributing editors (LOTS) so, there is always something new to see. Be forewarned. You can get lost there. Take it slow.

Hope you stop by design*sponge and get inspired to try a new recipe, paint a shelf, or make a terrarium. I'd love to hear about your favorite things over there.

No comments: