Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Wednesday's Happy As a King List


The World is so full of a number of things,
I'm sure we should all be happy as kings.

Robert Louis Stevenson

This is one of my favorite poems. It is so short, but really, quite profound. We live in such an amazing place. How often do we let the day go by and we never stopped to notice the many wonderful things, the simple, everyday things that make up our world? I know I take a lot for granted. In the spirit of this poem, here are a few of the things making me, happy as a king.

Acorns

Pumpkins that come in every shape, size and color


Sunflowers

Little hands, holding little pumpkins
Check back here, every Wednesday, for the things that made it to my list for the week. Just stopping to look and marvel, to say thank you, for these little things makes a difference in my day.
Join me, won't you?
What's on your list?

2 comments:

Erin McDonald said...

you are on my list!

Greta said...

Awww. That's why you're my besty.