Thursday, February 11, 2010

Surprised By Beauty: Everyday

Last week I took a pictures of the beautiful, everyday things that are part of my life.
It was such an enjoyable project. In the middle of breakfast, I looked down at my plate and then jumped up to get my camera.
Beauty is everywhere.
Here is some of my everyday beauty.

Color

Pink Stripes and Cuffed Jeans

Breakfast and a Book

Cafe

Rain
I hope you'll look for everyday beauty this week.
It will really change your perspective. It brought me a lot of joy. A sense of happiness at how bright and lovely my world is.
When you're falling in love you see the world through rose colored glasses, right?
I think I am seeing the world through a rose colored view finder.
Cheers to you and happy Thursday!
Greta

"The world is so full of a number of things,
I think we should all be happy as kings."
Robert Louis Stevenson

1 comment:

Lillian said...

It is a gift to look for beauty in the everyday. It is a tragic, but this is not a reality for some. On a lighter note, that picture of Lilly has to be the cutest ever in the whole wide world.