Friday, April 16, 2010

Vintage Lamps

We have been on the hunt for some vintage lamps. They are hard to find. Actually, not hard at all if you want to spend a chunk of change.
We don't really want to.
So when I found this little beauty yesterday at an estate sale for $8, I was down right giddy.
The shade is my favorite part. Don't you love that stitching?
I found another lamp too. One very similar to some others I have been eying longingly at my favorite vintage store. They cost about $100. I got this one for $10.
Yee ha!!
Man I love it when the heavens part like that and you find just what you've been looking for. It is so much fun.

We are going camping this weekend, so I'll be back on Monday with some pictures of my other sweet finds.
Happy weekend friends!
Love from,
Greta


1 comment:

Annie said...

I love that lamp! Makes me want to go estate sale hopping. :)